TAKING YOUR MEASUREMENTS
THIS SHOULDN'T TAKE TOO LONG. YOU'LL NEED A TAPE MEASURE, A BOOK, A PENCIL AND IT DEFINITELY MAKES IT EASIER IF THERE IS SOMEONE HELPING TO TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS.
SO WHAT DO WE NEED?
1. YOUR HEIGHT
2. YOUR INSEAM (INSIDE LEG) LENGTH
3. YOUR TORSO LENGTH
1. To measure your height, start by holding a book and standing with your back against a wall.
2. Then, place the book horizontally on the top of your head, holding the book in place as you move away from the wall.
3. Mark where the lower point of the book meets the wall.
4. Get a tape measure and measure the distance from the floor to the mark you made on the wall.
1. Holding a book, stand with your back against the wall.
2. Place the book in between your legs as high as it will go.
3. Move away from the wall keeping the book against the wall and finally,
4. Measure from the top of the book to the floor.
1. We will need just one measurement for us to calculate your torso length - the distance from the floor to the top of your torso.
2. To locate the top of your torso feel below your chin and neck for the bone of your suprasternal notch - it's a large, visible dip in between the neck and the two collarbones
3. Measure the height from the floor to this point
4. If you provide us with this measurement we can calculate your torso length from this.
IF YOU EMAIL US OVER THOSE MEASUREMENTS WE CAN GET STARTED ON DESIGNING YOUR STANFORTH BIKE.
EMAIL ADDRESS - INFO@STANFORTHBIKES.CO.UK